AP With Wrong Expiration

DH and I were sitting in the waiting room of the Dr. office and were just chatting and Rick pulled out his wallet to get some cash for a soda, and I just happened to see his Annual Pass sitting there and started glancing at it.

I then noticed it had an expiration date of 10/1/11!!!!

We bought his pass on 12/31/10!!!

Is this an impossible fix?? Or simple??

Please help!!

if paid with the card there will be no problem. we have had mistakes with ours before, they are very accommodating!

When they "fixed" the ticket, they realized they added too many days. They said we took enough of your time go on and enjoy! Then added a fast pass for two to any ride... lol

if paid with the card there will be no problem. we have had mistakes with ours before, they are very accommodating!

When they "fixed" the ticket, they realized they added too many days. They said we took enough of your time go on and enjoy! Then added a fast pass for two to any ride... lol

I love those kind of mistakes :banana:

• 3 weeks later...

Just an update.

We did get the pass fixed!!

We were at the Guest Relations window at Disney Quest.

I didn't have my annual pass on that impromptu trip and it took 20 minutes and two managers to reprint that, Grrrr.:argh:

BUT, we then asked the 2nd manager to help with fixing the renewal date in Rick's pass and that took 30 seconds!!!:banana: