I'm Still Laughing At This One

This question really cracked me up. I saw it on a transportation forum on another board.

It's amazing how people think that Disney is so advanced regarding everything. If they only knew.

The possibility of this happening is so far out of the realm of possibility that it's ridiculous.

People assume that Disney knows where all the buses are at all times. GPS and all that stuff, wrong..

To the original poster, it's not going to happen in my lifetime.

"For those of us who take the buses: Why can't we have wireless information that would feed boards at the resorts telling us when the buses will be there?

Why can't we have an app that also tells us the same thing?"

But Lou, METRO can tell us about the trains. Why can't Disney tell us about the busses?

I know you're kidding, but people do say that.

My response is, do they have 300 trains to track that never repeat a route and can originate from anywhere on property that is twice the size of Manhattan?

I know you're kidding, but people do say that.

My response is, do they have 300 trains to track that never repeat a route and can originate from anywhere on property that is twice the size of Manhattan?

After commuting Daily on METRO for over a year, they have nothing on Disney. Nothing.

I can someone understand issues with the Metro rail system, but the METRO bus fleet is a joke.

I think the Disney bus system is pretty efficient, over all. They tell you the wait can be as long as 20 minutes and on occasion I've waited 20 minutes. That has been very few occasions & I've used the bus system since it went into service back in the 70's.

I didn't know about the "panic button" but always wondered "what if".... (sick-o's do vacation at Disney, you know) I'm relieved to know the bus driver's have an out if they need it.

On another note...we went to HS for a few hours yesterday morning and I saw a K-9 unit! I just looked at the guy with the dog (a beautiful black lab) and said "thank you". I think he understood what I meant.

I think the Disney bus system is pretty efficient, over all.

I didn't know about the "panic button"

I saw a K-9 unit! I just looked at the guy with the dog (a beautiful black lab) and said "thank you". I think he understood what I meant.

Generally the WDW bus system works well, but sometimes it just doesn't do what it's supposed to.

Only 10% of the transit bus systems in the USA have the panic button system.

That was nice of you to thank the K-9 CMs.