I’m looking at getting an AC power booster. My last summer trip to the Fort our power ran about 97 volts that low voltage is very hard on all the electronics. The power booster will boost the power and keep it at 125 volts. Does anyone out there have one is it worth the $500 and how does it work for you?

I’m looking at getting an AC power booster. My last summer trip to the Fort our power ran about 97 volts that low voltage is very hard on all the electronics. The power booster will boost the power and keep it at 125 volts. Does anyone out there have one is it worth the $500 and how does it work for you?

Did you not complain to the management at the Fort or is this an issue with your TT?

Did you not complain to the management at the Fort or is this an issue with your TT?

We did complain and Disney sent out a guy to test everything on our site and 3 other site and the power was the same. I have a volt meter purged so I know the power coming in all the time