Which day for the 4th of July Golf cart parade?

We leave 6/30 for the Ft. and I'm trying to find out when the parade will be held. I called the Ft. and they told me they won't know until 7/1. That doesn't help me prepare if the parade is on Saturday. I need to decorate. Will the Meadows Pool activities take place on the 4th or Saturday? or all weekend. Last year there were watermelon relays and the kids want to do that again. I'm trying to plan-does anyone have any info? Parade and activities Saturday, Sunday or Monday? We are heading out today to find decorations. Thanks-I know you guys will have the scoop. :)

It's driving me crazy! She told me to ask when we arrive and that its the Recreational people who will post it in the system July 1. I asked how will everyone register a lot of golf carts etc. on July 1st if that's when the info will come out and if the parade is July 2nd? She had no answer. She told me to ask when checking in. That doesn't help me much. Oh well, I'll tell the kids to "roll with it". Thanks... I think you'll know more about Halloween since its at the end of the month. The Ft. changes schedules on the 1st. Good luck on the Halloween activities! :)

It's driving me crazy! She told me to ask when we arrive and that its the Recreational people who will post it in the system July 1. I asked how will everyone register a lot of golf carts etc. on July 1st if that's when the info will come out and if the parade is July 2nd? She had no answer. She told me to ask when checking in. That doesn't help me much. Oh well, I'll tell the kids to "roll with it". Thanks... I think you'll know more about Halloween since its at the end of the month. The Ft. changes schedules on the 1st. Good luck on the Halloween activities! :)

Thanks darling! I wish we were going to be there for the 4th but it's just not in my cards. I'm a compulsive planner, I'd being going bonkers not knowing what's going on, but that's just me :blink: Good Point about halloween, I didnt realize they changed their schedule on the first. You'd think a company as big as Disney would have it planned out years in advance.. or again maybe that's just a Judy thing.. :rofl2: