I just booked 04/01/12 - 04/13/12 and I was wondering if there was any special activities dring Easter at the Fort like there is for other holidays.

Whip-

First, congratulations on booking a trip to the Fort.

April is one of my favorite times to go.

Because we have Florida Resident's Seasonal Passes, our passes are always blocked out the week before and after Easter, so we have never been to the Fort for Easter.

But, I do have a photo of an Easter announcement from 2010 (we went a week after Easter):

FWApril2010143.jpg

I am sure that there are more activities than just this at the Fort. They seem to have expanded some of the children's activities this year, so I would expect that there would be a lot to do (probably a pool party, tie die, etc.)

TCD

We were there at Easter about 5 years ago. They had activities throughout the day. I remember the candy scramble. Which was a huge hit with my grandson. They had bingo, a hotdog eating contest and I believe some craft activity that I can remember. I'm sure there was more, but that is all I can remember. It is a fun time, but very busy at the Fort and in the world.