Mini Meet - Carol and John and Family

Every time I see John I recognize him even less. Looking good, my man!

Always good to see a Fiend meeting. I was on a good roll last year, but none this year. Gotta get closer to Fien-dom.

It was near where I-70 and I-68 meet. That was the first time I had ever been to WV. Pretty country. I was going between from Indiana to near Dulles airport. And yes Lou I am home occasionally. I'm heading home tomorrow. However will prpbably have to be back here in VA on August 1st.

It was near where I-70 and I-68 meet. That was the first time I had ever been to WV. Pretty country. I was going between from Indiana to near Dulles airport. And yes Lou I am home occasionally. I'm heading home tomorrow. However will prpbably have to be back here in VA on August 1st.

We travel through there a lot, it is very pretty :banana:

Very cool! What part of WV were you visiting?

I was born in Wheeling and my mother grew up in Huntington.

A small world. I was born in Charleston, lived there for a few months before Dad got transferred to Delaware (for the 2nd time).

A small world. I was born in Charleston, lived there for a few months before Dad got transferred to Delaware (for the 2nd time).

Definitely is.

I actually lived in Williamstown as a child and can remember vividly driving through Charleston on our way to our grandparents house.

We moved to Fl when I was 5.