Raglan Road - “Half Way to St. Patrick’s Day” September 17th

From The Disney Food Blog...

Raglan Road Celebrates “Half Way to St. Patrick’s Day” on September 17th

Aug 1st, 2011 by AJ. As many of you know, we had an AWESOME time at Raglan Road on St. Patrick’s Day this year, and I’m excited to announce that you don’t have to wait ’til March to experience it yourself!

Raglan-Road-Sign.jpg

Mark your calendars for the halfway point to St. Patrick’s Day! Raglan Road is throwing a party to celebrate in true Irish form with live entertainment, Irish dancing, fun competitions and great giveaways. Why wait till March to put your green on?

When: Join in the fun on September 17th, 2011!

Where: Raglan Road Irish Pub and Restaurant, Downtown Disney, Orlando, FL.

Guinness-485x550.jpg

Knock back a pint at the Halfway to St. Patrick's Day Celebration!

Entertainment

U2 tribute band, Elevation, will perform their huge repertoire during a customized show.

Seriously, you guys, this is awesome. That guy truly looks and sounds like Bono up there, and the band is incredible. If you like U2 at all — at ALL — you will love this show. It’s incredibly produced.

Elevation1-367x550.jpg

Elevation Lead Singer on stage at Raglan Road Here he is commanding the crowd during the opening number of the set!

092-500x333.jpg

Elevation Na Fianna, the four piece traditional ballad group, will start the entertainment at 5:00 pm. Stop in to hear songs like ‘Rocky Road to Dublin’.

Na-Fianna-389x550.png

Na Fianna Of course, the Raglan Road Dancers will showcase their talent with toe tapping flair. Watch traditional Jigs and original Reels as the dancers tread over Raglan Road’s 150 year old boards.

raglan-isolated-on-bw-bg-2-500x333.jpg

Raglan Road Dancers I hope you’ll be able to head over for the atmosphere, food, and entertainment on September 17th. I’m bummed that I won’t be there (arriving the following week!), but if any of you get to enjoy this fun evening, be sure to let me know how it was! By the way, as far as we know, there’s NO cover charge for this!!