Pop, Pop,...Pop Century

Wow...you are making me hungry!!!!! I had a birthday dinner dinner at Coral reef once...I was disappointed. Perhaps I should try it again.

You're killing me! You know I started back on my "healthy eating" thing this week.

Special Request: Post some pics of Pop- I've never been there!

I'm sure Dan will post some, but LOTS of pictures here

Oh...I wrote my latest article on Pop Century. Thought of you and your awesome family! Btw, do they have the cereal you wanted?

Pop to Attention!

Just transferring the photos over to the PC and will try to work on the trip report tonight or tomorrow but wanted to get back to you Ami - they did not have the Fruity Pebbles, but the staff behind the scenes at the food court were fantastic at creating custom meals for Justin any time he wanted. He started by asking for gluten free fried chicken strips, something that he has only had from pre-fabricated box type meals and never really enjoyed. But these were hand made and pretty good. They even made him gluten free waffles which he said were the best he's had. Can't tell that to Nancy though! In all seriousness, they had pulled together gluten free waffles in less than 10 minutes while we figured out what the rest of us were going to have, and anyone who's pulled together waffles from scratch knows that's pretty good time.

I realized that I have almost no photos of Pop in the cameras. Our days typically consisted of early out to the parks and late returns with almost no downtime for photos of the hotel. That's too bad because we enjoyed our stay. I have some older photos from an earlier trip, and it looks like Ami has a lot of good photos as well. I'll post what I can find.

Looking back at my earlier "live" posts seems like I was pretty focused on food ;-) There are a few photos and even video from in the parks as well - not to worry!