We will be visiting the Fort for Thanksgiving week, and we will be returning in January for another short stay. We thought about staying in a value or renting at the Fort, but it may make more sense just to store the 5'er near the Fort.

I know there was a thread months ago about a new possible lot near the Fort. Does anyone know if that panned out or any other suggestions for secure storage?

We will be visiting the Fort for Thanksgiving week, and we will be returning in January for another short stay. We thought about staying in a value or renting at the Fort, but it may make more sense just to store the 5'er near the Fort.

I know there was a thread months ago about a new possible lot near the Fort. Does anyone know if that panned out or any other suggestions for secure storage?

I have not heard anymore about the one that may open. Another member gave me this information, we have not used them. We are considering the same thing you are.

• Flordia Discount Self Storage Hardwood Marsh, 2300 Hardwood Marsh Road, Clermont, Fl 34711, 352-242-2488

I used Florida Discount Storage last year from Labor Day to December. It's a self storage place that is all blacktop with concrete pads. I felt it was very secure and well maintained. I called around and went and looked at a few places and this was far and away the nicest place, most were just a lot with broken down fences, a campground or an RV dealer with an open area for storage. The normal price when I was calling around was anywhere from $2 a day up, Florida Discount was $100 a month but they were having a sale and it only cost me $50 a month, well worth it. Florida Discount is 18 miles from the fort about 100 yards off RT27 in Clermont which is pretty much on my way, I get off the TP at 27 pick it up and down to 192 to WDW.