Man stabbed to death at Ocean Lakes Campground

Saw this on a favorite traveling fiend's FB page. The pixie family sure does have a knack for experiencing exciting camping trips. Glad they're all safe & on the road home. I'll be watching for another of her terrific TRs once they're back home.

http://www2.scnow.com/news/grand-strand/2011/aug/20/one-person-stabbed-death-ocean-lakes-campground-ar-2301572/

Thanks everyone I will have a trip report when my house is sane again.. with school starting on wed and us having to unpack the camper & clean the house at the same time I am one busy mama!

Oh and thank heavens we missed the stabbing sad thing is we seen these folks (mother & son) during the golf cart cruising from 8 till 11 on Friday and they were having a good time never thought that would happed.

Glad you're all home safe & sound. School... ewwwwww. I'm so not ready to trade our swimsuits & beach towels for backpacks yet but I guess we'll have to when the school buses start rolling next week...