great pics.. thanks  :popcorn:

Thanks!

Where in FL is it?  It looks like a cool place to check out we are in Naples.

It is in Lake Wales.  There isn't much going on in that area, but we enjoyed our visit. It is kind of expensive, but the sites are very nice.  We stayed in phase 3 and it was our favorite.  Check out their website.

http://www.riverranchrv.net/outside_home.asp

I will add it to our list of places to try this year.  We don't use our camper as much as I want and when we do we seem to end up at the fort!  We did Halloween at Peace river and have done Lion Country which was fun.

Do you mean Crystal River? If so we are going in April, why don't you join us?

I have stayed at River Ranch and like it, we brought the boat. We won't do that again, but do want to plan a trip there.

I will add it to our list of places to try this year.  We don't use our camper as much as I want and when we do we seem to end up at the fort!  We did Halloween at Peace river and have done Lion Country which was fun.

I have been thinking about going to Peach River, how did you like it? Is it a nice CG

We stayed at River Ranch shortly after they first opened.  It wasn't much to look at then.  Tom, thanks for posting these pictures - cause it makes me want to go & check them out once more.  A lot has changed from what I remember.

Maybe we could have a Grand Gathering there? I would love to go again.

We stayed at River Ranch shortly after they first opened.  It wasn't much to look at then.  Tom, thanks for posting these pictures - cause it makes me want to go & check them out once more.  A lot has changed from what I remember.

Most welcome.  We had a good time.  Grounds were very nicely landscaped and the pool was very clean along with the bathhouse.