We are considering getting a enclosed trailer to use for traveling, moving, hauling a golf cart and gear....Anyway this is the one we are looking at

copied from craigslist

10x6 trailer, length is 12' from the ramp to the front of the v-nose.

Enclosed trailer setup for hauling up to 3 motorcycles. Wheel chocks easily removed to allow furniture hauling, lawn mowers, etc.

Rear ramp covered in Herculiner truck bed lining for non slip grip.

Side door with deadbolt

Interior light

Spare tire

Roof vent

3/4" plywood flooring

Exterior light next to side door

3 sections of 10' E-track installed to allow infinite tie down of anything you can think of.

Couple of small shelves and racks are installed for holding helmets, oil bottles, etc. Easily removed if not needed or wanted.

Torsion spring axles for easy pulling and a smooth ride.

Checkerboard vinyl flooring over the plywood.

Wheel chocks, and tied downs included as well as 1 Canyon dancer tie down used for securely attaching to a motorcycles handlebars or clipons.

Price is negotiable within reason.

This is an email he sent me:

I went out and measured the opening, didn't want anyone to make a worthless trip. It's 5'1" wide and 5'4" high, that's the rear ramp opening, once inside it's 6' wide and 6'2" tall. If your cart is bigger than than the 1st dimensions it won't fit.

So will a golf cart fit??? It's a Pace trailer (I don't know anything about trailers)

We are pulling it with a E350 van

Thanks,

We haul a club car non lifted in an enclosed trailer. Ours was custom-built because TheBigGuy was tired of banging his head on the entry door....lol. We did upgrade from a single- to a dual-axle though, due to the weight of the trailer and golf cart, as well as other cargo we haul from time to time, like a large touring motorcycle. That may or may not affect your decision.

We found it less expensive to have one custom-built in GA than to buy one retail here in Alabama, oddly. We saved over a thousand dollars by buying it this way, and driving 5 hours to go pick it up..... we chose allpro trailers, and have been very pleased with the product..... http://www.allprotrailers.com/ is their website, and they have locations all over.

Thanks for the input! We decided(thanks to your help) that it would be too small all around for a golf cart and all the junk that we seem to bring along :blink: . We don't have a golf cart yet but we are working towards getting one.

Doodle I will PM you I do have lots of questions, thanks for offering advice!

Thanks again,