Cruise Packing/Planning

Count me among the shoe-holder fans. We hung it from the closet door and it made a nice place to drop your lanyard, sunglasses, beer token, watch, phone, camera, etc. when you return to the stateroom.

We brought suction cup shower hooks which saved some space in the bathroom and were perfect to hang the kooshes from.

17013518160234P.JPG

Ziploc bags are always handy. We also bring a small bag with a multi-tool, duct tape, zip ties, and other hardware to make expedient repairs to luggage or other items.

On the four day cruise we went on, there was no "formal" night, but we did dress a bit nicer for dinner. "Resort casual" or "Work Casual" (however you wish to define it) is fine.

If you reserve the adult restaurants, I would imagine you would want to dress a bit nicer for those.

No you can bring full size toiletries. The only problem I ever had was with a can of hairspray in my carry on. Metal, cylindrical going through the xray machine, it made security a little nervous. :rofl2: Fortunately it was right on top so once they opened my bag and looked at it we went right through.

Do the Disney cruise have a formal night? Or a recommend dress code at night?

It depends on how many days you are cruising. The three, four, and five night cruises have a "dress up" night, the longer voyages have formal and semi-formal nights. Disney, being a gracious host, make the dress code a suggestion so you will not get turned away unless you fail to meet the minimum dress for the main dining rooms (no shorts, flip-flops, or bathing suits).