From the Disney Food blog...

“Jingle Smells” and Other Foodie Vinylmations Available Now

Nov 4th, 2011 by Erin.

There’s a feast of food-related Vinylmation available on DisneyStore.com and in Disney Store retail locations. This is a great way to do some holiday shopping for Disney foodie friends, even if you can’t make it to the parks this winter.

Smellable Holiday Vinylmations

Now available is next best thing to edible Vinylmations, smellable Vinylmations.

“Jingle Smells,” which retail for $11.95 each, are Vinylmations actually embedded with scents of the holiday season: gingerbread, marshmallow, candy cane, and chocolate.

6387047710021-1.jpg

6387047710023.jpg

6387047710020.jpg

6387047710022.jpg

My Jingle Smells haven’t arrived in the mail yet, but from all reports I’ve seen, these cutie patooties do actually smell like their namesakes. To add to the deliciousness quotient, the Jingle Smells are topped with a little cap that allows them to accept a hook and function as an ornament. You know what, I think I’m going to go order some more now.

Peter Pan “Never Grow Up” Vinylmation Set

And here’s the second in the “Kidada for Disney Store” series. This one, a combination 9″ and 3″ set, is called “Never Grow Up.” The larger figure features Peter Pan fighting his shadow while cavorting on a giant ice cream sundae. (I think I had a dream like that once.)

2064036510362.jpg

The smaller figure shows a grumpy Tink hanging out on a chocolate bar. This set is priced at $74.95 and will be a limited release of 1,500 pieces. And how super sweet in the box — it’s like the Vinyls live inside a candy shop.

Better scoop this one up quickly.

2064036510362-1.jpg

Thanksgiving Dinner Vinylmation

If you are in the parks, you may want to check out a 9″ offering in the Holiday 3 series. “Thanksgiving Dinner” goes up for sale today at the D-Street stores at both Disneyland and Walt Disney World. List price is $54.95.

D23Expo_Preview_Holiday39inch02-198x300.jpg

And mark your calendars for next week, when the Urban 8 series is scheduled to be released at Disneyland and Walt Disney World. Urban 8 will include the 3″ hot dog that we reported on a few weeks ago. Enjoy!

http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2011/11/04/jingle-smells-and-other-foodie-vinylmations-available-now/