Saving some money researching while waiting on Fiends to post TRs

Just want to throw out some ways we have been able to save some $$$ over the last couple of months.

Search around for insurance. I finally got pissed off enough at my former Insurance company after they were almost going to double my policy b/c of my new vehicle. I shopped around and was able to save HALF of what I was paying. Now I kick myself b/c I should have done this years ago.

We also were able to lower our deductable by moving our homeowners policy with the new company. Speaking of which, make sure you ask for your multiline discounts.

We also refinanced one of our auto loans and are saving money that way.

With the internet it is easy to get quotes online without dealing with people. You have fiends to deal with.

We are also making sure to get all of our donations in by the end of the year for any applicable tax break. Now if only FF was a non profit.....

check out southern savers dot com too if you are thinking about couponing. If nothing else this site or similar sites will tell you what store is carrying certain products the cheapest for the week.

Add on if you have suggestions! I love saving money for necessities, Beer, NASCAR and Disney. Now I just need the flipping time and schedule to enjoy all.

Skip the beer. Liquor is quicker, so you won't drink as much.

Watch NASCAR from your comfy couch with very few clothes on. The race will be free and you will save on laundry detergent.

Disney I can't help you with, I would go without groceries to keep my Disney addiction. (Which is also a great diet plan)

Lookie there, I just saved you money. You're welcome.

Skip the beer. Liquor is quicker, so you won't drink as much.

Watch NASCAR from your comfy couch with very few clothes on. The race will be free and you will save on laundry detergent.

Disney I can't help you with, I would go without groceries to keep my Disney addiction. (Which is also a great diet plan)

D@mn your good! :clint:

Can you work on my schedule now? :banghead: