Does this price sound right to you

As I stated in another topic, I booked a trip to the fort for the week of May 5 thru the 12. I have a price for a premium site and 7 day park hopper with water parks, and dining plan plus for $2700. I have a price for the site, dining plan, and 10 day non expiring tickets for $3500. I also have a price of the site and 10 day non expiring tickets without dining plan for just under 2700. Do these prices seem right and which way would you go.

Is that the spring fling code b/c it sounds like rack rate to me. I'm with Bob, no way would I pay that much for just a week. I have a quote for site only with AAA discounts for 21 days and it's only $1600-ish.

You could call Judy to see what she can do. You could also call AAA to see what they quote using a AAA discount and get the free luggage with it plus the exclusive extras like preferred parking, special storytime and such. Even if you're not a member, the savings would likely pay for the membership. For FW, the AAA and AP rates are usually the best available anyway.

If I were to make a suggestion it would be to book only basic tickets now for the number of days you plan to be there this trip. You can always upgrade once there to add park hopping or water parks after you arrive and get a better feel for what your schedule will be like with two small children in the parks. Why spend the $$ upfront if you end up only having time/energy to hop parks one day out of 7. Get a feel for it, then decide. You can add hopping, water, or non-expiration at any time within 14 days from first use so there's no rush.

If you bought even one basic AP now, you could also take advantage of AP rates for May in addition to other discounts. An AP rate is available for your dates and would likely take 30-35% off the site portion of the package if you had one. You can get dining with AP rates too. Then you could buy regular or non-expiring passes for everyone else if you wanted.

Just looking on Disney's website. With the spring offer, you can get the campsite by itself for $770.

If you go to Mousesavers.com and register for their newsletter, you can get two adult and 1 child ticket for $1135.71 (7 day water park & more, hopping)

So that gets your room and tickets to 1905.71

Look through menus on our main pages board to see if you would eat $794.29 worth of food.

Rack rate is only $810 for premium site during that time period so the spring fling code is only saving $40. That means it equals a 5% discount. I am officially underwhelmed by the Spring Fling.

Just for comparison - and b/c I was crunching numbers for my July trip tonight - I just checked the numbers for a premium site using AAA and got 688.54 after taxes for your dates. I'm not positive but would assume that an AP rate would be slightly lower still...

With the ages of your kids, I would get rid of the park hopper and water parks and change to a 5 day ticket. As said above, if you want to add them on after you get there you can. My trip was 5 days and I wanted 7, but couldn't work it, and personally I would have used the two days to just sit around and rest and let the kids use the pool and explore the fort and other resorts more. We never got to do the campfire with Chip and Dale, or really use any amenities that come with the campground itself. Just a siuggestion.

Best Regards,

Norm

I only purchase tickets for the number of days I really think we can make it to the park. If I stay 7 days I only get 4 tickets. I don't plan to go to the parks on arrival/departure days as I don't think we can get our money's worth by the time we get setup or hitched up. We don't usually do park hoppers or non-expiration tickets (cost extra). Since you are staying at the Fort, you might want to consider a SATFPD (Stay At The Fort Play Day). We usually plan SATFPD days mid week to let everyone recharge their batteries.