Tweedletent's trouble trip!

We made it to the park...and decided to hit space mountain before a line formed.

6733200105_f410e5d608.jpg

First stop however is the restroom, my favorite, the restroom in the terrace/stupid noodle station/best pizza (why did they get rid of that :fork: ?) place. Not the restroom next to it but the one at the top of the hill . No one ever goes in there any more so it's never ocupado.

Let me know if I give TMI, but I saw the toilet picture and heard about the big flush :flush: so restroom talk is ok, right?

We grabbed some pictures of the new interactive games in the line... at Space Mountain, not the restroom.

I know, I know they're not new, but they are new to us. The games, not restrooms. :moon:

6733203271_b273dcbedf.jpg

These pictures were taken in the dark... no flash... we got some wild ones, we agreed this one was the best.

6733202309_befb8da85a.jpg

When we got up to the games I was going to boycott, well what the heck let's play, it was kind of fun and quick. I was worried I would have to leave before the game was over. I would give this a B+.

6733202763_096ccc27f5.jpg

6733206343_8b341a0877.jpg

6733206815_d67ac1bbbd.jpg

AAAAA, WWWEEEEE, AAAAAAA, WWWEEEEE and stop. That was a fun ride. Did you know that they changed the music and sound in Space Mountain. I give this an A+. Great job Disney. This next picture isn't great, but I like the ride on the conveyer belt at the end so here is a picture.

6733207221_91154cc8af.jpg

THIS RIDE DID NOT STOP OR HAVE ANY PROBLEMS... keep this in mind because trouble is on the way.

Next, Buzz Light Year,

6733425475_b42270e755.jpg

After we got in our seat the ride slowed down and almost stopped, but then it resumed speed, there must not be any trouble with this ride.

6733241333_a7642e4faf.jpg

WRONG! So, I can tell you I've never seen this before. What do you think he's doing?? I should have asked him but he looked very busy.

6733425083_30e9b95f77.jpg

Good thing he's not a plumber :moon:, there are children here you know.

6733423999_9bf57e9a4b.jpg

People Mover here we come. Don't know why but this is my family's favorite ride. Today made this ride quite memorable. And look Flat Snarky is coming along for the ride. Hope he rides it again after today's journey.

6733243165_caea218c02.jpg

Don't you love it when you get the first car, it's like riding in the front of the Monorail (almost). Enjoy the ride.

6733378367_5324c2df7c.jpg

6733378627_f60498ed2f.jpg

6733379731_1a33f3f367.jpg

6733381661_ce0eba26a7.jpg

rrrrrrrrrrrrrk. Stop number 1. We sat here for quite a while. As you can see even Flat Snarky was getting antsy, he was moving around in his seat and almost got us in trouble.

6733379197_69d37e26d3.jpg

And were off. (we are jumping straight to Space Mountain because we have photos by the race track that have to wait).

Get ready for the dark, don't be frightened Flat Snarky, it's going to be alright, I hope.

6733380833_65f6a6a4e9.jpg

rrrrrrrrrrrk. Stop 2. I'm sure you all know that they have changed the inside where the people mover is so that you can not see the people in line any more so it's quite dark. hhhhhhmmmm hhhhhhhmmm hhhhhhhhhm. hhhhhhhhmmmm hhhhhhmmm hhhhhhhhm.

What to do, what to do. It's been awhile now. OH!!!!! We have a camera with a flash maybe if we take a picture straight up in the air we can see where we are, maybe.

Wow, this is a great shot, on the Jungle Cruise you get the back side of water, on the People Mover we got the bottom side of Space Mountain.

6733413471_d3d9dbc1bd.jpg

OK Snarky keep all of your forward facing tenticales in the car (WAIT... it's doesn't say it any more... don't worry i'll watch your tenticals for you.)

6733380643_f53620fe19.jpg

Look it's a baby Space Mountain back behind the Race Track.

6733381467_239cee1786.jpg

And a Small Thunder Mountain... I'm getting the confused feeling again.

6733381065_d19af9755e.jpg

Well isn't that special... a giant silver tube. I sure hope they do some land scaping over there.

Can't wait to go check that out closer.

6733380079_c4a2c283ee.jpg

rrrrrrrrrrrrk. stop 3 and look so close to the end. This is a story all on it's own. I will tell the story after you take a look at the photo.

6733424707_b3a90dc76c.jpg

We are the next people to get to the belt to exit and look. Now look at Mr Stud over there. He came over to push the cars (he just straightened up when I took this photo.) Now, I know that men can hold mattresses onto the roof of the car, they are super strong right but come on, I don't think they can actually move rides. So he finally gave up.

Has anyone ever been stuck here?? Raise your hands if you have, is not you're in for quite a treat.

Mr Stud started giving instructions to that guy right in front of us. Now do you see that he is standing and the ride is not moving. Does that seem normal??? I don't think so. Don't they always tell you to remain seated???

He came over to us and tried to open out door and could not, he then said to us

"Be ready to get off quick when the ride starts, because it's going to go fast."

HAHAHAHAHA what a funny little Mr Stud, it's the People Mover, I think I've got this.

So following the SNARKY CODE what do you think we did.

Tyler just sat there and I got into my runners pose, one knee down, one bent arm up, one bent arm down ready to RUN, yeah right.

Then over head "This ride will begin moving immediatley"... and Hell's Bell's the thing took off we didn't get out of our car until right before the point where you can not exit any more.

Lesson ONE: Listen to Mr. Stud Lesson TWO: Maybe they need to post one of those signs that advise you not to go on the ride if you have a heart condition. :heart: :rofl3:

That's all for now... and yes we ran out of apples so you can have this Mickey sandwich.

6733424389_69722737d6.jpg

Try to eat this one slower, it has to last all weekend. :wave1:

Cute update, Julie. I have been stopped on Space Mountain, Splash Mountain, The Haunted Mansion, Pirate. Well you get it. Just about every ride at Disney. I have NEVER been stopped on the Peoplemover. That must have been a real trip,

Oh and by the way my Mickey Ice cream is gone already!!