from the Disney Parks blog...

Florida residents can purchase the Wild for 3 Pass (a three-day Disney theme park ticket) for just $99, plus tax. The purchase must be made now through May 21, and the tickets must be used by May 24 (excluding block-out dates).

Florida residents can also book great room rates at select Disney Resort hotels for most nights March 9 – June 14. For example, rates start at $114 per night, plus tax at Disney’s All-Star Music Resort for stays most nights Sunday-Thursday, March 9 – 31, 2012. Be sure to check for other rates on weekends and at other resort hotels.

Visit the Walt Disney World Special Offers site for more details.

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2012/02/florida-residents-go-wild-for-spring-break-savings-at-disney-resorts/

Florida Residents, just becareful with using this discount. It does not include weekends, and if you decide to stay over a weekend you are better suited using the other discount available for 30% to everybody. Which is available mon- sunday. The best scenario (if possible) is to use a combination of general discount for weekends and a florida discount for sun-thurs. The reason I know is that I am working out a trip for april/may time for me and my family

hope it helps.

thanks