Excerpted from an article on the Touring Plans blog. Follow the link at the end for the complete article.

City Hall

This is actually the recommended charging location by Disney. There are no plugs inside for you to use, but there is a device check-in service. What you do is get a Article Storage ticket that will be tied or taped to your device. Similar to a coat check service at a fancy restaurant, you will be given a portion of the ticket that you must use to reclaim your device. Then with a cord you provide Disney will store and charge your device for you. You are allowed to leave your device as long as you deem necessary.

Just outside the bathrooms to the right of City Hall, when facing the front, you can also find 4 outlets paired on either side of the building.

Restrooms

Rather than list out every restroom on its own, I just thought I’d lump them together. In a men’s restroom there is typically anywhere from 1 to 3 outlets, one of which can often be found underneath a baby changing table. The only problem might be the awkwardness of having to say, “Hey,” to everyone who enters or exits.

Locker Rental at the Park Entrance

There are a half dozen outlets inside to plug in to. While it can be a little crowded in the morning, later on in the day almost no one is in here until people start returning at the end of the day to reclaim their stored property. That means not only can you recharge your device, but you can come hang out and recharge yourself.

Walt Disney World Railroad Main Street U.S.A. Station

Here you can find plugs all over waiting to be used. There are several plugs on the outdoor patio up the station stairs. This is already a favorite spot to stop and relax, so now you can use it to recharge too. While there are plugs inside and along the walkways, those would violate the rules I listed above, so avoid them. In the Station’s lower level there are some plugs along various walls and corridors. Some of these are clearly in the way, and others are not – use your judgment.

Car Barn

As long as it’s not parade time, there are 2 outlets on the front of this building to the left of the entrance that I’ve seen people using from time to time.

Harmony Barber Shop

There are two outlets inside that you can use to charge, however they’re in the corner and you will need to keep an eye on your own phone while inside. As this area tends to be tight and crowded much of the time, I’d avoid this.

Curtain Call Collectibles

This is the new shop immediately on the right as you enter Magic Kingdom. There are sockets inside. This location would not be my first choice for charging.

Tony’s Town Square Restaurant

There are 2 outlets just under the picture of Lady and the Tramp in the waiting area. Otherwise there are 6 outlets in the actual restaurant. None of them are in the outside seat area. The wait staff knows where they are, and you can request to wait for one of the five tables capable of using the plugs.

Main Street U.S.A. Shops

Strangely the Emporium itself is has no plugs that are in plain sight that a guest could use. However, every other shop on Main Street has plugs that are visible and easily reachable. The only other location that does not have good options for charging is the Main Street Cinema. I’m not a fan of hanging out near breakable things for too long, so I’d personally also avoid shops like Crystal Arts.

First Aid & Baby Care Center

Both of these have plugs available for use, however for both locations you need to have a valid reason for being inside. In First Aid if you’re in the waiting area there are a few plugs along both walls. There are also plugs available in the back rooms if you go into a checkup room. Baby care is well equipped in order to support certain nursing devices and other baby care items.

The Plaza Restaurant

Not a great choice. There are only two tables in the restaurant with plugs, and those tables are on either side of the door as you enter. You need to be careful as one socket is right at the base of the door.

The Crystal Palace

While there are a few plugs scattered around this restaurant, it’s not one where you’ll be able to request a table with a plug – so don’t rely on it for that. However, there is one spot in the restaurant you can reliably charge at, but there’s a good chance it will be in use. In the alcove where the bathroom entrances are you’ll find a little waiting area with a nice looking comfy chair. Next to this chair is a socket pair that you can use for charging.

Magic Kingdom Rose Garden

This popular and out of the way location has some nice benches down by the water to rest and relax. It’s also one place that I feel is an exception to the rules above. There is a very convenient and well placed socket here that while inside a fenced area is also easily reachable and very convenient for charging.

Benches Near La Fontaine de Cendrillon

This location is found to the left of the fountain when facing it, and now is the home of the Shield location for the Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom attraction. The benches on both sides have plugs conveniently placed. Due to its serene yet in the heart of it location, this is my personal favorite recharging location.

Tomorrowland Terrace

All the plugs for charging are located on the lower eating level closest to the water. They can be found along the walls, near the rails, and on most of the support columns. Due to the dessert party you won’t be able to use this location at night, but during the day it’s a great choice.

Tomorrowland Restrooms

There’s only one outlet pair here, located on the rightmost side of the building near the planter. I’m mentioning it because I almost always see someone using it to charge. It’s certainly not a prime spot.

Space Mountain

Just to the right of the FASTPASS entry, along the blue wall there is an outlet pair that I’ve seen people using to charge in the past. Not a first choice, but it is there.

Tomorrowland Arcade

Without a doubt, this is the holy mecca of charging inside of the Magic Kingdom. Imagine you’re on the moving sidewalk taking you out of Space Mountain when you realize it’s time to charge your phone. As soon as you step into the store, look down and to your left, by the front doors, there’s 4 outlets right there that people use to charge. Be careful not to violate the rules in here no matter how tempting it is – there are plenty of outlets in here that do not violate them.

Several of the columns in the arcade area itself have plugs that are free and clear. A personal favorite spot is over by the Harley-Davidson ride: there are 4 sockets, plus you can it on a comfortable faux motorcycle while charging. You can find 4 more outlets off to the right of the basketball toss, on the wall near a window. It’s sort of out of the way, and has a little ledge that you could place your device on instead of the floor. Very often, half of the arcade store is devoid of displays – usually the very back of the store and the back left corner are completely empty. There are several 4 outlet groupings along the walls that can be used and are out of the way.

Tomorrowland DVC Booth

There’s an outlet pair right underneath one of the displays, I’ve seen this used when cast members are not working in the booth.

Tomorrowland Shops

There are a few plugs to be found in these shops, however they are mostly found near checkout counters and are not the best choices because of possible congestion. I have seen people using the socket located in Auntie Gravity’s and the ones just inside the doors at Merchant of Venus.

Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Cafe

Despite its size, there are only a few plugs to be found in here. Two pairs of them are located inside the restroom hallway. You’d generally be out of the way, but the location isn’t favorable. There are a few more to be found in the rightmost indoor eating area. Finally there are two more that are located on either side of the main dining room with Sonny Eclipse. Several of us used the one on the left side on New Year’s Eve.

Cheshire Cafe

The plug here is actually on the left hand side of the building near the phones and restrooms. It can be a little high traffic here, but I see people charging here often.

Fantasy Faire

Also know as “that shop at the end of PhilharMagic”. There is an outlet pair tucked inside of here. It’s out of the way, and this shop is seldom crowded as you don’t have to go through it to exit the attraction.

Pinocchio Village Haus

There are a few outlets strewn about here, all of which are convenient to at least one table. These sockets are some of the most used by guests in Magic Kingdom. My favorite spot inside has to be the upper balcony. There are only a few tables up there, and one pair of outlets. However, almost no one goes up there, because they don’t realize there’s an up there to go to. It’s nice and secluded.

Columbia Harbour House

In here you will find almost as many outlets as at the Tomorrowland Arcade. They are all over the restaurant – at least one in almost every grouping of tables. Most people who are looking for a secluded spot will head upstairs to the room that sits over the walkway between Fantasyland and Liberty Square. Any place with this much food and this many sockets is sure to attract anyone in need of a charge.

The Yankee Trader

On a wall in the corner near a small window you’ll find a lone pair of sockets. This place can be very high traffic at times, but I’ve still seem folks wedged into that corner charging their phone.

Liberty Tree Tavern

There are 6 outlet pairs that I was able to find in here, roughly one per table grouping. They’re only convenient to about 8 tables. Considering this is a sit down restaurant, you can’t pick your table here, being able to charge here isn’t a sure thing.

Frontierland Shootin’ Arcade

In the actual arcade, there’s one socket pair next to the leftmost rifle. There are also a few more sets where the Fox location for Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom is located (to the left of the arcade).

Frontierland Shops

There are some sockets to be found in these stores, and I have seen people using them in the past. However, I don’t consider any of them to be truly convenient.

Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn and Cafe

Though nowhere near as many as Columbia Harbour House, there are plenty of plugs in here. Their placement is sometimes not convenient, or in a highly trafficked area that isn’t near a table. The absolute best location is the room at the furthest corner of the restaurant just near the side entrance. This room is very easy to spot as it’s dedicated to Pecos Bill’s horse Widow-Maker, it has the highest concentration of sockets in the restaurant, and it’s often overlooked so it’s often empty.

Splash Mountain

Not the ride itself, but there’s one socket pair in this area I see getting a lot of use. Near the bathrooms, and right next to one of the newer character meet and greet locations there are some telephones. If you look down you’ll see the sockets. There’s no seating here, but the people charging here are often seen sitting on the floorboards.

Walt Disney World Railroad Frontierland Station

There are two pairs of outlets to be found here, one inside and one outside. Neither is terribly convenient for use, but I’ve still seen people using them.

Tortuga Tavern

There are some bar stools found at the furthest point from the order counter in this restaurant. Here this is a socket pair that I’ve used a few times myself in the past. The area is secluded, has chairs, and a counter. The other spot in here where plugs can be found is the room where the toppings bar is located when the restaurant is opened. This room is also the Shuriken location for Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom.

Pirates of the Caribbean

The shop at the end of this attraction has a few plugs that aren’t in the most convenient spot. However, if you head from the shop, through the hallway where the restrooms are located and outside, on the side of the building you will find a socket pair. I’ve seen people charging here often.

Adventureland

There are plugs to be found in a few locations around Adventureland. Some of them are interesting to look at, because while not convenient, they are painted to look like brick walls on which they can be found, grout and all. Once again Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom comes through at the Fire location – there is a very convenient plug just to the right of the location. There are also a few plugs to be found by the restrooms, one of which is often used because it’s tucked in the corner yet still inside the bathroom hallway.

Aloha Isle

After you’ve grabbed your Dole Whip you can head to the left of the counter to find a gazebo-like seating area. Inside there are a two pairs of plugs that you can use.

http://blog.touringp...kingdom-part-2/