Lazy Days Rally Park Seffner, FL / I4 - I75

Another RV Park we have stayed at.  It is located at the Lazy Days RV dealership in Seffner.  It is right off I-4 and only an exit or two from I-75.

It is in a good spot if you are using I75 to come to or from the Fort.  It is also good if you need service at Lazy Days or the Camping World on site.

It is almost too clean, as it is a very landscaped and well-kept park, mostly used by Rally-goers, RV buyers, or Service customers at Lazy Days.

It is dog-friendly. Really nice heated pool and hot tub, easy in and out from highway. There is a Flying J and a CrackerBarrel right nearby,  IIRC there are no pull throughs only back-ins.

It is also right next to the Lazy Days huge used lot, so you can walk over and check out the hundreds of used RV's they have.

http://www.lazydaysrvcampground.com/

Lazy Days Rally Park

Toll Free: 800.350.6731 | Fax: 813.246.5504 | Reservations

6210 County Road 579 | Seffner (Tampa), Florida 33584

:partytwo: :welcome: :heart: :rofl2: :)

Do you have to have bought your RV from them to stay there?

No, in fact you don't have to be doing anything w/them to stay there. If you want to they will gladly assign you a salesperson to show you what they have, but unless you ask or you go over to their new RV sales building, they won't bother you.

I did have them rebuild my Class C several years ago when it was seriously damaged at Fort Wilderness. They did a great job (like new!) and when done they gave us a free campsite to check it out for a couple of days and make sure everything was done right.

It is a convenient place to get service and to shop for a new or used RV, but when we have stayed there recently it is just to look and a stopover.

If they have a Rally going on it might be hard to get a site, but usually it's not a problem and it's a low rate.

Lazy Days is HUGE, one of the biggest RV dealers in the US I believe, and I know everyone has an opinion about them good and bad, but the RV park has always been a good place to stop for us especially given the low price.