Has anybody hauled kayaks on the roof of their truck hauling a 5th wheel

I am looking into hauling 2 kayaks on my truck when pulling my 5th wheel. I put one inside once but that was a pain and one I'm going to use now weighs 100 pounds. I've seen some that have two cradles that mount on top of the truck and the kinds you use a receiver with but they are expensive. I wanted to see if anybody came up with a homemade version that costs less. Yes Lornaduck I'm cheaper than Richie.

Consider something like these foam blocks and straps:

http://www.orsracksdirect.com/riverside-car-top-universal-kayak-carrier-kit.html

I used a similar product when I had my Honda CRV.

"The Riverside Universal cartop kayak carrier kit is an economical, simple and portable alternative for transporting a kayak, surfboard or sailboard to the water. The extra-tall, mini-cell foam blocks have a non-skid laminate and a universal cut-out that allows them to mount directly to all types of cars with aftermarket racks, factory roof racks and without any roof racks. The kit includes everything needed:

• (2) 18 inch extra tall non-skid foam blocks
  • (2) 9 foot block straps
  • (1) 15 foot heavy duty lash strap
  • (2) 18 foot bow and stern tie-down straps
  • (4) car bumper hooks
  • easy to follow instructions
  • convenient mesh storage bag

It's like swivel wheel all over again.

Please don't say that lol. I think the one's Judy recommended would work because when I got the 14' Pelican that's how I hauled it home. I wouldn't be hauling it long distances so I'm gonna look at this. Thanks, Judy.