We dont have that many - just a few laptops (4 actually). Do you have any kind of security ideas? Our camper is a 183L Rockwood Roo - the canvas sleeping areas make it less than secure even if we change the lock. We are really making alot of modifications so I was thinking perhaps a secret panel but perhaps thats too complicated and you might have a better idea. Thanks!

What do I keep in there? I'm not telling...

no need to tell us, we have very good imaginations. In fact mine has been running positively wild after reading this.

And that's not the worst of it. Suddenly I hear Tolkien's Gollum mumbling "what does it have in its pocketzes, my precious..." :rofl2:

I was thinking of the area under the bed also. Easy to get into (for you) and then have a lock on it. As mentioned earlier, people stealing want things they can grab and run with. Sad we have to lock up valuables in a place like Disney, isn't it?

We have a small auto safe bolted down in an area I won't disclose. Not big enough for laptops, but does the trick for park tickets, cash, small valuables, etc.