La Nouba/House of Blues "Dinner and a Show" package offered in June 2012

From the MouseSavers weekly newsletter...

La Nouba by Cirque du Soleil and House of Blues have partnered to offer "Dinner and a Show" Tuesdays through Saturdays from June 1 through June 30, 2012. Book Category 2 tickets for La Nouba with a dining experience at House of Blues at a 25% savings for 6 p.m. shows, Tuesday-Saturday during the month of June. With the Dinner and a Show package, you can dine either before or after Tuesday-Thursday shows or before Friday-Saturday shows. To book, call 407-WDW-SEAT.

Cirque du Soleil is also offering members of its Cirque Club 25% off select performances of La Nouba now through June 22, 2012. For details, login to your Cirque Club account at cirquedusoleil.com.

http://www.mailermailer.com/x?function=view&c=79149293a-5ee3682b%2a911363j-8fb63e8f

More details from the Disney Food blog...

Dinner and a Show: La Nouba and House of Blues Team Up for Savings

May 9th, 2012 by AJ.

On Tuesday through Saturday evenings, La Nouba by Cirque du Soleil and House of Blues are offering a dinner and show package! This opportunity gives a 25% savings on Category 2 seats for the 6:00pm performance. Dinner and one of the best shows I’ve ever seen for under $100? I’m game!

cirque.jpg

Cirque du Soleil La Nouba

Plus, you’ll enjoy a meal at House of Blues of an Appetizer, Entrée, Non-Alcoholic or Non-Specialty Drink, and a Dessert. Check out info on the Crossroads menu that debuted at House of Blues in December 2011 and see the Crossroads at House of Blues Dinner Menu here.

ribs-500x333.jpg

House of Blues Rack of Ribs

Booking Dates:

May 7, 2012 – June 30, 2012

Valid for 6:00 pm Shows Tues-Sat: June 1 – 30, 2012

Guests can book Dinner and a Show by calling 407-WDW-SEAT.

Cost:

La Nouba Category 2 with HOB Dining Ages 10 & up: $99.00 + tax and gratuity

La Nouba Category 2 with HOB Dining Ages 3-9: $85.00 + tax and gratuity

Dining times:

Tuesday – Thursdays: Early and Late Dining available; Friday & Saturdays: Only Early Dining

Early Dining must be seated by 4:30pm. Late Dining will begin seating at 8:00pm. Dining time will be noted on the ticket.

Key-lime-pie-500x333.jpg

House of Blues key lime pie

Dining Package Pick-Up:

To pick up your dining package information and tickets, you must go to the La Nouba Box Office in Downtown Disney. Your show tickets and a Meal Coupon for House of Blues will be in the package.

For the early Dining Package, arrive the La Nouba Box Office no later than 4:00pm. For the Late Dining Package, arrive at the La Nouba Box Office no later than 5:30pm.

Like I said, I’ve been to House of Blues and I’ve seen La Nouba — getting both for under $100 is a great deal. Anyone want me to tag along? icon_wink.gif

http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2012/05/09/dinner-and-a-show-la-nouba-and-house-of-blues-team-up-for-savings/#more-55440