Annual Passholder Room-Only Discounts: June-August 2012

From MouseSavers. If anyone gets any info on the discounts at the Fort, please let us know.

Annual Passholder Room-Only Discounts

Stay dates: 6/15/12-8/14/12. Get a substantial discount off regular "Rack" rates. Pricing and savings will vary by resort type and date. Use code C87. Rates not available for all dates, room types and resorts. Minimum stay requirements and/or higher rates may apply for Friday or Saturday arrivals.

Discounts off rack rates:

• All-Star Sports 20% off
  • Caribbean Beach, Contemporary and Grand Floridian 25% off
  • Animal Kingdom (standard view only), Beach/Yacht Club, BoardWalk Inn, Old Key West and Saratoga Springs 30% off

This is a room-only offer. Other resorts may be available with this offer, at varying discounts (mostly 5% off). Rack rates at Value and Moderate resorts are lower for the period 8/5/12-8/14/12 than for the period 6/15/12-8/4/12, and the discount percentage may vary during that period as well.

Please note that if you would like the Dining Plan with these rates, there is a special Annual Passholders package.

Book by 8/14/12.

Thanks to Small World Vacations for info.

http://www.mousesavers.com/disneyresorts.html#ap

Question. My AP expires June 5, so I can't check rates until I renew it, but... I noticed it doesn't list Independence Day as blacked out. Doesn't that seem odd? I was also able to get a site at the Fort for that week (partial or premium), which also seemed odd. Maybe they read my angry old man letters about NYE having all the open sites...

Checked it today to compare AP vs AAA. Both were available for all of July. I didn't write the actual numbers down but AAA code was more than $150 cheaper than AP for 14 days in full hook up. I want to say that, over the entire month, AAA was cheaper by like $400 but could be mistaken. That is consistent with the difference I found comparing AAA vs AP rates available prior to June 14 a few weeks ago too. The CM didn't belive me at first when I said I thought AAA might be cheaper. Said it was the first time she'd ever seen that - and I know it didn't use to be this way - but that's pretty much what I've found for the past two years now.

I'd be tempted to do an AP code for a few days with dining but cringe at having three seperate deposits OOP right now for a split stay. Doing the math - using (3) $220 YES 8day+ tickets and (1) AP vs getting 4 of those YES tickets and (4) $80 1 day tickets w/AAA dining pckg to hold for future - it still looks like AAA might be just a few dollars cheaper. Plus, with AAA code you can book the entire month on one res but APs are a max of 14 days. Stay 15 days and you've got a split stay with an additional deposit required.

APs would be nice but our family can do just as much, maybe more, buying YES tickets for each of our trips this year. If that wasn't a viable option - or we needed more than 8 park days & 8 plus days within a 30 day window - then APs would be preferrable but, as it stands now, for the price of an AP I can do 3 seperate YES tickets and still save a few dollars over & above the AP rate on the fort using AAA room only code. YMMV