I did notice a lot of changes between the tours pre and post 9/11. The one that stands out the most was security. Pre 9/11 there was zero security, post we had security check points everywhere. We even had security board the van we were travelling in and check our ID's.

As I said, liability plays the major role on where you can and can't go now.

Believe me, the security that the guest sees is for public consumption, just PR. They want you to think that that WDW is super secure.

Here's a simple test. I'm sure you've seen the CM only signs inside the parks. Just casually walk through one sometime and see how far you can get before anyone stops you.

You know how easy it is to get into the Fort, that's not an isolated situation.

But did you know what it was for, or did you find out after you saw it in the parade.

The switch from the MSEP to SM is somewhat of a big deal and is the type of thing that Disney doesn't want to get out prematurely.

They want to be the ones that announce it.

Lou you are right Disney will make an 18 month special out of it. Come see Spectro Magic at the Magic Kingdom only for the next 18 months. Disney made a big to do about bring back the Electric Light Parade a few years ago.