For our upcoming trip to the Fort during Thanksgiving my dad and I are taking the kids down in the camper, and my wife, infant son, and my dad's GF will fly in midweek. Will it be a problem that they will need transportation after the first day of the reservation starts? Also any issues with having an infant? They could check a car seat if needed.

Nope, no problem at all. That is what we just did over Christmas. The boys and I pulled the camper and the girls flew in the next day and used the magical express to get to the Fort. We also have used the Magic Express when my son was 4 months old and he just sat in my wife's lap.

They like it if you make the reservation and have the vouchers in advance but, if not, you can check in at the ME desk in the airport and it shouldn't be a problem as long as the people needing ME are listed on the reservation. Be sure to call though the day before you need to be taken back to MCO with your return flight/time to double-check they're picking you back up again and what time to be at the outpost...

We've had clients whose ME was noted on the res but didn't have documents in hand for one reason or another. Sometimes just because it was a last minute trip, the client misplaced/neglected to pick up their documents before leaving, or they booked their own flights and didn't provide the info. The ME desk at MCO has always been able to work it out in the past. The return trip to the airport is another story b/c you have to schedule the pick up and the bus driver doesn't have the luxury of finding you in the system at 3 am with other people on the bus who also have flights to catch.

Starla's BF always travels last minute flights but has never had a problem hopping ME from the airport to the resorts b/c he's always on the reservation. Still, as long as you know their flights in advance, there's no reason not to have it all done in advance so there's one less thing to worry about. My point was just that not having the vouchers in hand would not be a reason to panic.