Anyone know the location of this site ...revisited

I had posted over there a while back

Or if it is real site or if the picture is "Photoshoped"? Looks to be a premium site with the new grill and picnic table. But the grill looks out of place. Most of the premium sites have the grill at the back left-hand corner of the paved pad. This site also looks like the driveway is one monolithic unit like the new section of the 600 loop, not the patchwork of the converted sites where they just added a strip to the old driveway and filled in the sand pad.

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/resorts/campsites-at-fort-wilderness-resort/

Disney really uses creative license with their adds and vacation videos. If you believe the last vacation planning DVD I got:

There are no paved roads or sidewalks in the campground. They show a class A driving down a dirt road through the woods with people walking and riding bikes on paths.

The campfire program is about 6 guest sitting on logs around a ground campfire with Chip and Dale, the singer, and a couple of other CMs.

Oh, and is that a Disboard sign in the window of the RV?

I want that site on my next visit, I will even spring for the Premium price.

Wow, I can't believe it. I think I had a pic of this site all along and Its a for real campsite in FW. I still don't know where it located.  My apologies to Disney for accusing them of creating a phony site.

IMAG0119.jpg

What do yall think?

WDWsite1.jpg

I look at the photo and keep wanting to say its on the 700 loop. I dont know why, it just reminds me of that loop. But I could be wrong. Not sure of the exact site number but am leaning towards the middle of the loop. Back by the dog walk area. Maybe where Dave had his castle display this past year.