Where to stay with a family of 5, or 6

We just booked a 7 night stay at Pop Century for August using a PIN code that got us the free dining.  We considered POR, but we were able to get two standard rooms at Pop Century, added cost of table service dining, still about $1,000 less than POR.  And we now have two bathrooms and 4 beds instead of 2 beds and trundle bed.

We were not planning the trip for this year, but my Brother in Law wanted to go with us again and his kids are 6 and 3.  We of course got the "fever" and started pricing things out.  Really wanted to go camping at the Fort, but I can't take a full two weeks off, and the cost of fuel was going to be pretty high (looks even higher now).  So we scored some airfare for $184 roundtrip and will be down there this August.  If you see me melted into the pavement, please smile as you scrape me off your shoe!  I expect to be totally exhausted from the heat, but will die with a smile on my face!

Have a great time!  :rofl2:

August isn't so bad. We did it for years. Okay..it's hot. We used to go the parks very early, then head back to the resort and enjoy the pool. Also going to the parks in the evenings is nice. While it's still hot, you don't have the heat of the sun beating down on you. Nice thing about the summer months is that the parks are open very late.

Enjoy and have fun!