Hi everyone! Disney opened up 2013 today! Packages and room (site) only reservations can be made, up to 499 days in advance. The AAA discounts were released today too!

Email me if you'd like a quote, or if you'd like me to reserve your campsite or room for next year! Remember, the holiday weekends fill up quickly! [email protected] :)

Hey Rhonda,

Can you give us an idea of the rates for 2013. Looking at the Wild Womens trip it looks like it went from rack rate of $106 for a full hook up pres day weekend to $108 for the same but after AAA discount. I am certainly not looking for a full rate card but does it look like some kind of average % increase? Above looks in excess of 10%.

Thanks

ETA I tried using on-line but it wasn't working for me to check rates.

ETAA I see that the WWW rate includes taxes and the baseline I was looking at for 2012 didn't so that is a pretty good chunk of the difference.

Edited by Live4FW

Finally found the rate table. Looks like an average of around 5% (at least for Full Hookup). Here are some examples below. All Full Hookup. They have also added Labor Day and Memorial Day as special pricing Seasons. (Lovely)

2012 2013 % Increase

Regular Weekday $86 $89 3.5%

Regular Weekend $89 $94 5.6%

Value WkDay $64 $65 1.6%

Memorial $89 $94 5.6%

Thanksgiving $71 $76 7.0%

Holiday $108 $113 4.6%

Average 4.7%

2013 Columbus Day - All Days 2013 Easter - All Days 2013 Holiday Season - All Days 2013 Labor Day - All Days 2013 MLK - All Days 2013 Marathon - All Days 2013 Memorial Day - All Days 2013 New Years - All Days 2013 Peak Season - Weekday 2013 Peak Season - Weekend 2013 Pre-Holiday Season - Weekday 2013 Pre-Holiday Season - Weekend 2013 Presidents Weekend - All Days 2013 Regular Season - Weekday 2013 Regular Season - Weekend 2013 Thanksgiving - All Days 2013 Value Season - Weekday 2013 Value Season - Weekend