Hello Everyone! 2/10-13 Trip Report!

Okay, I have to get use to this new site - please have patience..... Met Donnie yesterday at the Fort! Very nice guy! :partytwo:  He informed me of all of the DRAMA - hmhm almost as much drama as we had over the weekend camping with (19) family members!  :partytwo:  Had a very nice weekend! The weather was way too cold! The days were great - but not the evenings! Kinda disapointed with the info. disney handed out regarding the activities - wagon rides - actual times - none of that was in my folder?  We would miss certain activities each day??? :partytwo: Spoke with a cast member regarding any Fort Souvineers - nothing!! He has been there 12+ years - and is shocked to see that Disney has removed it all.......  We were in the 300 loop - very nice area! Saw tons of Mickey Light Post and some cute pink falmingos! Not toomany  :popcorn: day decorations though......  Friday night site 303 next to us my cousins lost power (2) different times for at least 1 1/2 hrs.  VERY VERY cold for them with kids - called several times to the front desk to inquire some time frame -- finally after the 3rd call someone came within 15 minutes! OTher than that GREAT - WEEKEND!  Today going to plan when I can return!!!!! Over all to be honest - we had our Travel Trailer - brought our food -ate out once at Planet Hollywood and spent maybe 20.00 around the campgrounds - Total Cost for FUN at the FORT!  $369.00 (PRICELESS)! :partytwo:  So, please fill me in on this new web site and can you check your spelling?:partytwo: HELP I know I have TYPOS!!!!!

:rofl2: and thanks for sharing your trip.  Sorry it was so cold.  Camping with 19 family members could definitely be a source of drama!  8)  Glad you had a good time, though.

As far as spellcheck, if you use IE, you can download IESpell.  It adds a right click spell check menu to any text box on any website.  That is what I use.  If you use FF, I'm sure they have something out there for that as well.

• 2 weeks later...