Beer review: Unibroue La Fin du Monde

From Beers and Ears. I'm a big fan of the Unibroue beers after trying them for the first time at Epcot last year. Luckily they've been pretty easy to find around here.

Unibroue La Fin du Monde

August 13th, 2012 by Patrick In Walt Disney World Beer Reviews

unibroue-e1344822691327-300x400.jpg

Unibroue La Fin Du Monde

Before heading to a Sox game at Fenway, I had a chance to stop by a new bar in Cambridge, The Tap Room. Lots of beers available, over 30 on tap! The first beer I tried was La Fin du Monde brewed by Unibroue of Canada. Scott reviewed this beer previously, check out his review

here

La Fin du Monde is a Triple-style golden ale with a 9.0% ABV. I was in love after the first taste. It was very smooth for a beer with such a high alcohol content. I really enjoyed the hints of spice and fruit flavors. They were very subtle and not distracting at all.

This was the first Unibroue brew I’ve tried, and I definitely plan on trying their other beers soon. I highly recommend this beer. It’s available in Epcot at Le Cellier Steakhouse (in the Canada Pavilion of course!) and at the Hollywood Brown Derby at the Studios. Give it a try the next time you’re strolling the parks!

http://beersandears.net/2012/08/unibroue-la-fin-du-monde-2/