We have a rental car for our trip in Oct. how much will the tolls be from the Orlando ( MCO) airport to WDW, we have EZ Pass but it will not work yet with Sun Pass, heard it might soon, just want to be ready with exact change. Thanks for any help.

On my last trip in February, we left MCO via the south exit and then on 417. We then exited 417 at SR 536. On this route there were two tolls and they were both $1.25, so $5.00 would cover the round trip from MCO to WDW taking this route.

However, after checking the Orlando-Orange County Expressway Authority web site, it appears a toll increase came into effect July 1st, 2012 and the according to the toll calculator on their site, the route I noted above is now $3.00 in each direction or $6.00 for a round trip (I'm guessing it is $1.50 at each of the tolls).

The toll calculator is located here if you need to calculate tolls for other routes.

Have fun!!

On my last trip in February, we left MCO via the south exit and then on 417. We then exited 417 at SR 536. On this route there were two tolls and they were both $1.25, so $5.00 would cover the round trip from MCO to WDW taking this route.

However, after checking the Orlando-Orange County Expressway Authority web site, it appears a toll increase came into effect July 1st, 2012 and the according to the toll calculator on their site, the route I noted above is now $3.00 in each direction or $6.00 for a round trip (I'm guessing it is $1.50 at each of the tolls).

The toll calculator is located here if you need to calculate tolls for other routes.

Have fun!!

Thanks that was what I was looking for.