Hi y'all. I was wondering when do campers start to decorate for halloween? I don't think my DH work schedule will let us work it out for halloween, but we can come around the 10th of Oct. Will people have decorations up yet? Are there alot of campers there at that time or do they come in right before halloween? Thanks in advance for all your answers. We are super excited about being at the fort in the fall

We're going to be down for the F&W 1/2 Marathon, and I was wondering about decorating.  We'll be at the Cabins - do they decorate too?  What kind of decorating is normally done?

Maybe a dumb question, but what is it and when and where? Ok three questions  :bday: Thanks!  :))

We're going to be down for the F&W 1/2 Marathon, and I was wondering about decorating.  We'll be at the Cabins - do they decorate too?  What kind of decorating is normally done?

Maybe a dumb question, but what is it and when and where? Ok three questions  :nyd: Thanks!  :wetpants:

Disney has a bunch of Runs at various times during the year.  The biggest if the Marathon Weekend the first weekend of January;  In February, they have the Princess Marathon Weekend; May brings out the Expedition Everest Challenge; September has a Disneyland 1/2 Marathon ... and that brings us to the Wine & Dine 1/2 Marathon.  The Wine & Dine 1/2 Marathon is on Sep 30/Oct 1 this year and opens the Food & Fine Fest.  A 1/2 Marathon is just what it says - 1/2 of a Marathon ... 13.1 Miles.  You run through AK, DHS and finish at EPCOT.

To find out more about Disney Sports, try http://espnwwos.disney.go.com/sports/ - for the F&W 1/2, go to http://espnwwos.disney.go.com/events/rundisney/wine-and-dine-half-marathon/

I'm registered for the ExE Challenge (a 5K/Obstacle Course combo with a scavenger hunt afterwards) and have ressies for a Cabin at the Fort; I have ressies for the Fort for the F&W 1/2 (and will be registering for that one too).