Joker's 2012 Halloween GG Picture Pages!!

Interesting people watching skills... I think I may have picked up on a theme. :rofl2:

??? I didn't think I had one..

Yuk!

Cute and cuddly boy's!!

the spot on the fishes back almost looks like a mouse head

I'll say Oswald, the ears look a little long.

Loving your pics! How cool about the bat, I love them!

When it landed, I tried to get a better look and photo, but it decided to leave.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sunday, Oct 21... Checked in no problems, went on to the site and commence to set up. The plan was to put the 4 ez-ups behind the TT. The plan worked well!! Here's the Kitchen.. Dinning Room... L

Great recycling idea though!

:raspberry2: :ignore9-22: :raspberry:

Thursday, Oct. 25

The Fiends Start arriving!!

Many of the fiends were coming in on this day, so I hung around the site to welcome them in. Then my brother (NVWSSV) sent me a text and said the truck was over heating on him if he drove over 40 mph. It had taken him 2 hours to go from Jacksonville to Daytona!! Stopping to put water in and trying to figure out the problem, but he was coming no matter what! So I offered to meet him and pull the "REHAB" on down to the fort. This worked well!! The truck didn't over heat with the load off it. Bad part was this all happened during rush hour Orlando traffic!! I dove 40 mph (due to traffic) all the way back! :faceplant2: ANYHOW.... We made it, set up, and the party began!!

DSCN1641.jpg

DSCN1642.jpg

DSCN1643.jpg

DSCN1644.jpg

DSCN1647.jpg

DSCN1650.jpg

DSCN1651.jpg

DSCN1652.jpg

DSCN1653.jpg

DSCN1654.jpg

Oct 26th thru 30th...

Everything is a little fuzzy through this section. Girls had tea, Guys went gambling, A few store runs, Lots of late nights and good breakfast. Breakfast was a good thing, I want to thank everyone for chipping in, I always looked forward to everyone coming over in the "late" morning. And a BIG THANK YOU to Missy for all the wonderful cooking she did. She loves to do it is a understatement, but that's the truth. It might have something to do with growing up in a large family being the oldest and cooking a lot of the time. ANYWAY... Here are a few random shots...

IMAG0127.jpg

IMAG0179.jpg

IMAG0180.jpg

IMAG0181.jpg

IMAG0176.jpg

Here's Nicki

DSCN1658.jpg

DSCN1657.jpg

Lorna who FOUND THE GG FIEND SIGN!!!!!

IMAG0194.jpg

IMAG0182.jpg