Great park! This is the furthest south we will make it this year.

This is about our fifth trip here because we love to walk the dogs on the beach. Natasha's hips are going, so she probably won't make it to the beach and it may be her last trip here.

Sitting in the campground in a tee shirt now, but its going to get cool later. Wait, red Solo cup is empty, so it's time to go for now.

My second favorite campground ever. I love to camp there is I can get a site near the beach. One row off the beach and i get eaten by mosquitos. The big trouble is the good campsites go fast. You really need to book months in advance to get a good campsite.

Will you climb the lighthouse? We always enjoy that. Is it too late in the year to see dolphins swimming off the coast? That is a favorite too.

Have a great time!!

My second favorite campground ever. I love to camp there is I can get a site near the beach. One row off the beach and i get eaten by mosquitos. The big trouble is the good campsites go fast. You really need to book months in advance to get a good campsite.

Will you climb the lighthouse? We always enjoy that. Is it too late in the year to see dolphins swimming off the coast? That is a favorite too.

Have a great time!!

we actually have a favorite site in the furthest loop from the beach. Just took Niko for his first ever walk on the beach. Natasha is happy just to lay by the fire.

Have a great time!!

X2 !!!!! Love! Love! Love! (during the summer you have to book a full year in advance unless you just happen to get lucky)

we actually have a favorite site in the furthest loop from the beach. Just took Niko for his first ever walk on the beach. Natasha is happy just to lay by the fire.

The backside of the campground is great this time of year! Those sites are completely gorgeous! But Marty is absolutely right... during the summer months the mosquitoes will pick your bones clean! Not even exaggerating. You can literally SEE the swarms.

Glad you're having a great time! Make sure to climb the lighthouse and walk out on the boardwalk over the marsh!