I don't have pics of our pins, but we are just starting to collect. Our first trip was in 09 and we got kinda sucked into the whole pin trading thing. Hanes was doing a promotion collect upcs get a pin and laynard. I got one for all of us. It was a cute t shirt pin (wished I would have kept one) Anyway $200.00 worth of pins later....  :-[  We had a blast though and even ordered some off ebay (pin lots much cheaper) so we are ready to trade when we get there  :rofl2:

Nothing much to see the pins.  We have about 600 or so and have them in 1 keep book and 2 trader books, plus an assortment on a few lanyards.  We lean towards the villains and Haunted Mansion ones.  We also buy from ebay and trade like crazy when we go. 

My DH started collecting the alphabet. He has all of them but the t I think. He is determined to find it when we go. I like different Mickey Mouse pins. DD 11 likes old Mickey, and princesses, DS14 could really care less and DS6 just wants to keep trading whatever he has. LOL

My DH started collecting the alphabet. He has all of them but the t I think. He is determined to find it when we go. I like different Mickey Mouse pins. DD 11 likes old Mickey, and princesses, DS14 could really care less and DS6 just wants to keep trading whatever he has. LOL

Icancheck if we have the Tyou areloking for. My daughter's boyfriend I know did have one. I'l llet you know.  Unless it's "the hunt"  that your husband likes. :banana:

• 2 weeks later...