Has anyone done the Expedition Everest Challenge?

My husband and I did EEC for 2012 as our first race, ever. There were 3 obstacles during the "race" portion, one at approximately each mile marker. Rows of hay bales, tires and finished with rope netting that you could either army crawl under in the dirt or go around in sand. Once you cross the finish line, you are given your first of five clues with a flashlight and sharpie. You must complete each clue at the proper station in order to get the next clue. I thought all were pretty easy, except for the last one, but there are plenty of cast members and fellow runners to help out. All in all, it's probably almost 5 miles. It was a fantastic time and would love to do it again, this year, but we're running the Tinkerbell half next weekend at Disneyland and the Wine and Dine half in November to get the Coast to Coast medal. Happy running!

I did this one in 2011 and it was VERY humid like AK always is - and the way things are looking it's going to be hot also. The 5K this morning started at 6:30 and by the finish it was already well into the 70's.I'm signed up for the Dumbo (10K and a 1/2 Marathon) at Disneyland and then I'm going to do the Food & Wine 1/2 for the Coast to Coast.