RVinMomma

Wooden Musket Mickey Sign

I came across this sign by googling because I want to get a sign made for a gift.  Can someone please let me know how I can order ones of these signs?  Thank you in advance!

I came across this sign by googling because I want to get a sign made for a gift.  Can someone please let me know how I can order ones of these signs?  Thank you in advance!

Long time looker, first time poster here!!! Love Fort Wilderness and luckily for us, we living 1 hour from it!!

I would like to get Warren's contact info please. I am going to get a sign for us and one for the in-laws for Christmas! We will both be there this Christmas, so I'm hoping to get it in time, but know that I waited to the last minute.

https://www.fortfiends.net/topic/199-please-introduce-yourself/

41 minutes ago, rsay3 said:

Long time looker, first time poster here!!! Love Fort Wilderness and luckily for us, we living 1 hour from it!!

I would like to get Warren's contact info please. I am going to get a sign for us and one for the in-laws for Christmas! We will both be there this Christmas, so I'm hoping to get it in time, but know that I waited to the last minute.

Welcome! Now that you have taken the step out of lurkdom be sure to join in on the other conversations. Maybe let us know more about you and your family in the Introduce yourself thread. Here is a link to it. 

15 hours ago, rsay3 said:

Just sent you a PM with Warren's email address.

Welcome to Fort Fiends!

I will be staying at the Fort in June 2019 and would like to get a sign made for my family.  Could someone provide contact information via PM to get one of these amazing signs commissioned?  Thanks!

On 10/26/2018 at 1:12 PM, DisneyWife1023 said:

I’d love some info on the signs as well as the metal park icon sign holder that we saw this week at the Fort. Any help would be greatly appreciated! We’d love to get one before our Christmas trip to WDW in 44 days!!

1 hour ago, karaba23 said:

I will be staying at the Fort in June 2019 and would like to get a sign made for my family.  Could someone provide contact information via PM to get one of these amazing signs commissioned?  Thanks!

Sent both of you PMs with email address for Warren, who makes the wooden signs.

I don't know who makes the metal sign holders.

Welcome to Fort Fiends!