Hi y'all  :argh: Please tell me about putt putt at Disney World.  :banana:  How far is it to play PP from the fort? Which course do you like more? Are they in the same place just different courses? (winter wonderland, and fantasia) How much is it? Anything else you can think of would be great. We love to play when we go to the beach. We are looking forward to fitting some in at Disney World also.

Well let me just tell you, I love putt putt at Disney. Winter-Summerland is my favorite. It has a Christmas theme. It is next to Blizzard Beach. If you want to play during the day I believe you take the BB bus. I'm not sure cause we always drive and play at night.

Fantasia gardens is fun too. It is across from the Swan and Dolphin. One side is themed to Fantasia and the other is like a regular golf course both are fun.

Hope this helps. :banana:

doodlebug

Well let me just tell you, I love putt putt at Disney. Winter-Summerland is my favorite. It has a Christmas theme. It is next to Blizzard Beach. If you want to play during the day I believe you take the BB bus. I'm not sure cause we always drive and play at night.

Fantasia gardens is fun too. It is across from the Swan and Dolphin. One side is themed to Fantasia and the other is like a regular golf course both are fun.

Hope this helps. :banana:

doodlebug

Thanks! I thought they were together. We like to play PP at night too. I just keep getting more and more excited about our trip. I keep forgetting we can drive places.  :argh:

We play the Winter-Summerland course.  It's very colorful and some of the decorations are little airstream-type trailers.  Too cute! Sorry I can't tell you exactly how far it is from FW.  I find all the curvy roads on WDW to be very confusing.   

Disney's Winter Summerland Miniature Golf Course is a miniature, elf?sized golf course consisting of 2 Santa Claus?themed courses: the Snow Course and the Sand Course. Although subject to change, prices are $12.00 USD per 18?hole round for adults, and $10.00 USD for children 3 to 9 years of age.

?Disney's Winter Summerland Miniature Golf Course?Winter Course: The Snow Course invites you to participate in 18?holes of challenging fun ? which, in addition to Santa and his elves, includes some of your favorite Disney Characters ? as you putt your way to the North Hole. Additionally, watch out for Squirty the Snowman: he sprays water when golf balls pass beneath him.

?Disney's Winter Summerland Miniature Golf Course?Summer Course: The Sand Course promises fun in the sun for everyone, compliments of a delightful beach theme with sandcastles, surfboards and ornaments hanging from palm trees. Delightfully themed holes include a sleepy Santa buried beneath a large sand mound and a giant sand castle.

It's quite fun. 

The winter-summerland is very cute, but pretty easy. I would say more for small kids. Fantasia is a little harder but just as cute. The greens course at fantasia is much harder, and no "theme" to it. We only played it once because fantasia was backed up with so many people. Probably not so fun for kids.

If you want to go off site there is also a Pirates Cove Adventure Golf very close, in the Crossroads Shopping Center (plaza with McDonalds,Uno Pizzeria).  It is in the very back of the lot and is pretty fun for the kids. 

It's not flat though from what I recall and there is quite a bit of climbing stairs involved.

We enjoy both of the Disney PP courses that are listed in this thread as well.

We have a LOT more fun at Blizzard Beach than Fantasia Gardens....

Let's just say there are a LOT more opportunities for silly pictures :-)

3118465536_8065875f92_s.jpg

3118455754_7c0518a1a5_s.jpg

3118450276_d5284fed2a_s.jpg

3118446410_598d513642_s.jpg

3118437390_6580a638e5_s.jpg

I was laughing so hard I couldn't stand up anymore :-)

3117618951_3a99e33a9a_s.jpg

I didn't realize they were so small, I "borrowed" them from a friend's Flickr page