Knowing how the Fiends enjoy to imbibe once in a while, thought I would remind everyone of the St. Patrick's Day (Week long) celebration at Raglan Road at Downtown Disney. Here's a link from Disney as to what's going on. Starts today!

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2013/02/raglan-road-party-central-for-the-family-friendly-st-patricks-day-celebration-across-pleasure-island/

Epcot gets crazy for St. Pat's day, so I might venture over there as well. Is anybody else going???? I might end up there alone (although I'll have Lou on speed dial to play chaperone & pick me up if I can no longer function on my own)

I'll have Lou on speed dial to play chaperone & pick me up if I can no longer function on my own

I'll be out of town.....the entire month.

Technically I'm out of town all the time.

The only program that we have found is for high school marching bands. There is an application process that includes sending in an audition video.

Oh you mean the "let's let parents and kids feel special by thinking they have talent by letting them perform at WDW for lots of cash" program. Disney shortened and changed the words, they call it "The Disney Youth Programs - Performing Arts"

As long as they meet Disney's appearance and performance content guidelines and are an organized group, it doesn't really matter how good or bad they are. It's not a selection process, it's a you pay, you play process. There have been some really bad bands march down Main St over the years. But the kids love it and it does make them feel special.