Are Any Wild Womenz Digital Scrapbookers?

What do you mean digital scrapbook? I am hoping by the end of the summer to just start getting 14 years of photos in books....and I haven't printed any since 2004. UGH! I want to make playable digital memories for each of the kids.

I have been considering it but I am already a couple of years behind in my scrapbooks already. :( Maybe digital would be faster?

Kim, digital scrapbooking is much faster and so much less expensive! The biggest cost is the software to do it. But if you already have Photoshop or Photoshop Elements you can use either of them.

What do you mean digital scrapbook? I am hoping by the end of the summer to just start getting 14 years of photos in books....and I haven't printed any since 2004. UGH! I want to make playable digital memories for each of the kids.

Loretta, it's all done by computer. Then you can have your books printed if you want.

Here are some examples I've done -- but please note that these were done specifically for challenges at MouseScrappers and, because I had to meet certain requirements with each one, they don't necessarily reflect my personal style or taste.

Challenge-14.jpg

Javan-with-Donald-copy.jpg

Challengecopy.jpg