Site Preference for ECV usage

I know this could fall under the Site forum, so move if you like :)  But, does anyone have any site preference if they use an ECV? We have bikes, so we can ride to the bus station (to prevent taking a transfer bus), so Mom could do that with her ECV.  But, other than taking a Premium site (for the extra concrete) are there any preferences?

We've used an ECV to scoot around the Fort from just about any Loop.  I would try and get something central in the campground, so that you have an equal distance to the Outpost or Settlement.

For Premium, Loop 1100, 1200, 1300, and 1400 are about equal distance from the Settlement and Outpost

If you get Full Hookup, I would recommend 1700 or 1600.

I would not recommend Preferred as those loops are very close to the Settlement, but a long way from the Outpost.

Just make sure you bring the charger with you and plug in the ECV every chance you get (meals, or rest periods) and obviously every night.  Riding through the Fort adds a mile or more to your daily travels.

thanks! Mom tends to want to be closer to the Settlement for some reason, but I also want to be close to the Outpost, as we want to use the pool.  We have a 37' 5th wheel.  Does that limit us on loops?  I just found the FortFiends App, so I need to check that out and do some research.

The pool is central to the campground.  The closest loops to the pool is the 1300 and 1400 loops.

There should be a site in just about any of the loops that will accommodate your camper.

In preferred (100, 200, and 300) the loop itself is awfully tight.

Most premium loops are very easy to maneuver. (400 - 1400)

Loop 1600 and 1700 (in full hookup) are very spacious.

Just a note, if it's important to you, Loop 600 and 700 DO NOT have comfort stations.