Thanks y'all, I am thinking we are going to not get the dining plan.  I think we are going to eat at the park some, but limit it to like $60/day. I think that staying in the rv will allow us to eat before we go to the park, take snacks and sandwiches, etc with s into the park.  I just can't see spending $1450 on a dining plan for 10 days, just ridiculous to me, just saying.

I know someone said to shorten the trip, but my husband has MS, he has to take things a bit slower, so we planned on staying longer, so we don't have to do so much everyday.  

I agree that the meal plan is lots of food.  We like toe at nice meals, but don't think we would be into eating a TS and Cs meal each day.  I think limiting the amount we spend in the park each day to $50 or $75 will be good.  

I do like the idea of breaking up the trip, so I will talk with the travel agent.  

Y'all are so helpful, thanks.

Liz

Is this some kind of fetish?   I never tried that myself, but it might be a nice alternative meal.  :rofl2:

By the way, welcome to the madhouse.  :welcome2:

And we never get a dining plan.  We eat most  many meals at our MH and maybe one CS at whatever park we are in when we get hungry.

• 2 weeks later...

As DH said above, we eat most meals in the RV.  I think on this last trip, the most expensive meal we ate in the parks was around $65.  But we only had 4 people eating......our 16 year old (who can eat like a horse) a 10 year old and DH and myself.  So I think that was pretty good.  We did buy an occasional parfait or mousse for Kimberly to enjoy (she can not chew so we bring her baby food into the parks with us).

We usually carried some snacks into the parks also and only purchased an occasional popcorn, soft drink, and those famous candied almonds and pecans. 

We did better this last trip than we usually do.  I had told Shawnee and DH we were not eating in the parks 2 or more times a day and they did not seem to mind at all.  LOL  :jumpforjoy