Light Pomegranate Raspberry Punch

Hey!  This is not food!  :rofl2:

Light Pomegranate Raspberry Punch and a Spring Brunch with Smirnoff Sorbet Light

tsri-light-pomegranate-raspberry-spring-
tsri-pin2.png

I am completely and totally in my element when I am party planning.  Birthdays, anniversaries, reunions, you name it….  I love planning it!  Needless to say, we are thrilled to have partnered with Smirnoff to bring you this Spring Ladies Brunch.  PARTY!

$100 VISA Giveaway open until 5/4/13 CLICK HERE TO ENTER

smirnoff-tsri-brunch1.jpg
tsri-pin2.png

We decided on the perfect setting; right on the edge of our property amidst the lush green orange trees.  We invited some of our favorite local blogger friends to enjoy this fabulous brunch with us.  All we needed was a theme.

smirnoff-tsri-brunch5.jpg
tsri-pin2.png

I find that once I have a theme of some sort my event totally falls into place.  I was on the phone when it hit me…  Pancake bar!  How cool would that be?  I brainstormed fabulous combinations and created the most delicious syrups to go with each creation.  Imagining a cartoon like stack piled high with toppings.

smirnoff-tsri-brunch4.jpg
tsri-pin2.png

“The food paired perfectly with the cocktails.  I’d have a brunch with Donna, Chad and Smirnoff any day.”  Julie from White Lights on Wednesday

The day of the event went smoothly thanks to my party team. Everyone needs one!  Chad, Mary and Debbie came to the rescue as usual.  Everything was ready when our guests arrived. 

smirnoff-tsri-brunch7.jpg
tsri-pin2.png

Mary, Debbie, Julie, Wendy, Rachel, Heather, Stephanie and Sandy all joined us for a fabulous brunch.  We started with a cocktail (of course).  We served the Light Pomegranate Punch and all the girls went crazy over it!

smirnoff-tsri-brunch2.jpg
tsri-pin2.png

“I love the light fruit flavors of Smirnoff Sorbet.  They are perfect for hot summer days”.  Sandy from Everyday Southwest

Next the girls hit the pancake bar…  It was loaded with fresh fruit and nuts.  Every combination you could imagine; raspberries and orange amaretto syrup, blueberries and lemon syrup, strawberries with strawberry syrup, bananas and pecans with maple syrup.  Every combination was devoured and we all talked about the food, the cocktails and our families.

smirnoff-tsri-brunch3.jpg
tsri-pin2.png

“A great brunch with a fabulous spread!  The Smirnoff Sorbet Light drinks were light and refreshing”.  Stephanie from Eat Drink Love

smirnoff-tsri-brunch6.jpg
tsri-pin2.png

“The food was wonderful and the Smirnoff Sorbet Light drinks were amazing”.  Wendy from Around My Family Table

smirnoff-tsri-brunch8.jpg
tsri-pin2.png

“I enjoyed meeting local bloggers and spending the morning relaxing with great food and drinks.” Mary from Barefeet in the Kitchen

Instagram lit up with photos of the cocktails, food and guests. It is so nice to be able to kick back and enjoy the afternoon with your girlfriends over some light cocktails.  We all enjoyed the fabulous cocktails; our favorite was the Light Pomegranate Berry Punch.

smirnoff-tsri-brunch9.jpg
tsri-pin2.png

Plans were already made for another get together in the near future and we are grateful for the time we got to spend together.  Light cocktails were the perfect pairing to a spring brunch.

smirnoff-mango-final-1.jpg
tsri-pin2.png

“My favorite was the Mango Passionfruit Sorbet. So light and refreshing; perfect for summer!”  Rachel from {I love} My Disorganized Life

smirnoff-lemon-final-1.jpg
tsri-pin2.png

“The new drinks are amazing for the summer; extra refreshing and very light!”  Heather from Brie Brie Blooms

smirnoff-pomegranate-final-1+%25282%2529
tsri-pin2.png

"The Light Pomegranate Berry Punch was my favorite cocktail."  Debbie

Be sure to check our $100 Visa gift card giveaway to see if you won.

Thanks for sharing our brunch with us!

Light Pomegranate Raspberry Punch - recipe from Smirnoff
serves 1

1.5  Smirnoff Sorbet Light™ Raspberry Pomegrante
2 oz diet ginger ale
1 oz cranberry juice
Glasswear: Highball
Garnish: lime wedge

HOW TO MIX IT:

Build in a highball glass over ice, squeeze in lime and stir

Click here for a printable version of this recipe - The Slow Roasted Italian.com

Disclosure:  I am working in partnership with the Smirnoff brand and I am receiving compensation for my participation in this campaign. All thoughts/opinions are 100% my own. Drink is intended for those whom alcohol is legal and appropriate. Please Drink Responsibly! 

http://www.theslowroasteditalian.com/2013/05/Light-Pomegranate-Raspberry-Punch-Smirnoff.html