From MouseSavers...

Late Summer Savings Offer

With this offer, save up to 30% on Walt Disney World Resort hotel stays, most nights 8/15/13 – 9/28/13.

Discounts off rack rates:

• 5% off – all Deluxe suites, All-Star Movies, Animal Kingdom Lodge (savannah view and Club Level), Animal Kingdom Lodge Villas, Bay Lake Tower, Contemporary (theme park view & Club Level), Port Orleans-French Quarter
  • 15% off - Art of Animation (family suites)
  • 20% off – All-Star Music, All-Star Sports, Contemporary (standard rooms), Grand Floridian, Pop Century, Polynesian
  • 25% off - Caribbean Beach, Coronado Springs, Port Orleans-Riverside, Ft. Wilderness Cabins
  • 30% off – Animal Kingdom Lodge (standard/pool view rooms), Beach Club, Beach Club Villas, BoardWalk Inn, BoardWalk Villas, Old Key West, Villas at Wilderness Lodge, Saratoga Springs, Wilderness Lodge, Yacht Club

Ft. Wilderness campsites, 3-bedroom villas and Little Mermaid rooms at Art of Animation Resort are not included in this offer. As with all Disney promotional discounts, some resorts, room types and date combinations will not be available. It’s important to be flexible if you want to book a discounted package.

This is a “room only” offer, but tickets and dining plans can be added (which will change your booking to a package, subject to package rules).

Book by 7/31/13.

http://www.mousesavers.com/walt-disney-world-vacation-discounts-and-deals/disney-world-resort-hotel-discounts-codes/#roomonlycodes

I probably know the answer to this, but I'll ask it anyway....

If they offer the room-only discount, can you have the AAA discount, too?

Just thinking ahead to a year from now.  I guess I'll have to make ressies soon, regardless. (As long as DH doesn't change his mind.) :banana:

I probably know the answer to this, but I'll ask it anyway....

If they offer the room-only discount, can you have the AAA discount, too?

Just thinking ahead to a year from now.  I guess I'll have to make ressies soon, regardless. (As long as DH doesn't change his mind.) :banana:

Only one discount at a time unfortunately