Bacon Double Cheeseburger Pull Apart Bread

tsri-double-bacon-cheeseburger-pull-apar
Disclosure:  I am working in partnership with the Gourmet Garden brand and I am receiving compensation for my participation in this campaign. All thoughts/opinions are 100% my own.

It has been an amazing week with Gourmet Garden.  I can't begin to tell you how hooked on their herbs and spices I am.  Well, I guess I can try...  These herbs and spices translate perfectly in every recipe I have tried.  I have cooked them, added them to raw dishes, made drinks with them, made pesto,  I even add them to my eggs in the morning and beat them together and make an omelet.  

I am sure you know Chad and I do not endorse many brands, we are very picky about who we introduce you too.  I am so proud to add Gourmet Garden to our favorite brands.  I hope you have enjoyed them as much as we have.  Be sure to stop over and say hi.   If you haven't had a chance to LIKE them on Facebook, pop on over.  <3 <3 <3

I had a few requests asking where you can find these fantastic products.  Visit their store locator to find them in your area.  They are widely available, so get out and get yours!

After so many emails begging for more comfort food, we decided to create one more dish using Gourmet Garden products to get you all through the rain and snow that is chilling y'all.

Bacon Double Cheeseburger Pull Apart Bread.  Did you see the photos?  I know, right.  There really isn't much to say except where is my fork?  Sourdough bread loaded with perfectly seasoned beef, oodles of cheese and bacon.  You really can't go wrong.  It is indescribably delicious! No, you can't have mine.  Make your own, it is really easy  Scroll to the bottom for the recipe.

And of course, we are so excited to announce the winner of the Gourmet Garden prize pack:  a cooler filled with 11 herbs and spices delivered straight to your door.  

CONGRATS to Mindy Adney McConnell #571! Contact us with your information and Gourmet Garden will get you set up with your own set of 11 herbs and spices.  Get cookin' Mindy.  We want to hear what you have created with them.

Now, for all our other fabulous readers.  Never fear...  We have another AMAZING giveaway coming up on Monday.  Make sure you check back for the details. 

Dinner's Ready!

With love from our kitchen table to yours!  XO

Do you  love TSRI?  Don't miss another recipe.  Click here to Subscribe to The Slow Roasted Italian by Email and receive new recipes in your inbox every day!

bacon-cheeseburger-pull-apart-bread.jpg

Check out these spectacular bacon cheese bread recipes!  Click on the link or the photo to open in a new window.

bacon-cheddar-pull-apart-br.jpg

Bacon. Cheddar. Ranch.... Need I say more??? This is dangerously good. Bacon Cheddar Ranch Pull Apart Bread is insanely addictively delish!

bacon-cheddar-beer-bread.jpg

Bacon Cheddar Beer Bread: flavorful, delicious and ready to bake before the oven is preheated. Enough said!

bacon-cheese-beer-potatoes.jpg

Bacon Cheddar Beer Potatoes Au Gratin are heaven on a plate. All you need is a fork!

1 loaf of Sourdough bread

16 ounces crisp cooked bacon, diced

1 pound 93% lean ground beef

½ teaspoon fresh ground black pepper

1 teaspoon Gourmet Garden chile

1 teaspoon Gourmet Garden garlic

1 tablespoon spicy Montreal Steak Seasoning

8 ounces shredded cheddar cheese

8 ounces shredded white cheddar

Preheat oven to 350°F.  Prepare 2 sheets of aluminum foil to wrap bread in, overlap the foil so the bread will be completely covered.

In a medium skillet over medium high heat combine beef, pepper, chile, garlic and steak seasoning.  Cook until browned.  The fat should have absorbed, but if not drain on paper towels.

On a cutting board, slice bread in 3/4-inch intervals, being careful to not cut all the way through. Cut again, crosswise, not cutting all the way through.

Slide bread onto foil and stuff half of cheese between all cuts, then stuff beef between cuts.  Sprinkle loaf with remaining cheese and bacon.

Wrap foil around bread snuggly and bake for 35-45 minutes (until cheese inside starts to melt; uncover and bake 15 minutes more or until cheese is bubbly. Serve hot.  Enjoy!

Click here for a printable version of this recipe - The Slow Roasted Italian.com 

http://www.theslowroasteditalian.com/2013/04/bacon-double-cheeseburger-pull-apart-bread.html