Enjoy the City Ultimate Books Marked down up to 80% EXPIRED

I just bought a bunch of books for a certain city at a huge discount.  The Winn Dixie coupons are worth the purchase, as they can be used at Publix as well.  This is the email I just got from them.

http://www.enjoythecity.com/clearance-books.php

Their ultimate books are for Florida and Alabama and have coupons for all the major attractions and state parks (yes CAMPING TOO) for each state.  If you are planning on vacationing in either state, you might want to take advantage of this special, as the books are good to the end of the year.  The code to use is MAY for the discount.

The books are 80% off and if you order 50, you get 50 free.  So, if you order 50, you get a 100 books for 100 bucks, not bad.  (The books are normally 10 bucks a piece, you do the math)

You can preview the books with the link above.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

I got an email that the books for this year, good until dec 31st are now on sale for 14 instead of 20. They are also having a buy three get three free, buy five get five free and there is one higher than that. I do believe there is free shipping too. All the places are included throughout the country. Follow the link above