‘Ears to Graduates’ Special ‘Limited Time Magic’ Promotion at Disney Parks

From the Disney Parks Blog...

etg173949SMALL.jpg

My daughter recently graduated from high school (yes, I’m a proud father!). During her weekend festivities, I reflected upon my various graduations, which really don’t seem all that long ago. I remember wearing a “Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs”-themed tie for my high school graduation. In college, I cut the ears off a Disney ear hat and attached them to my mortar board. Today, it’s a little easier to find Disney-themed graduation merchandise at Disney Parks. For graduates who are visiting Disneyland or Walt Disney World Resorts this upcoming week, we have a special “Limited Time Magic” promotion as part of the “Year of the Ear.”

Guests purchasing a mortar board graduation hat can add one of five specially created 2013 tassels, in a variety of school colors, for only $1.95 each.

At Walt Disney World Resort, this offer is available at Le Chapeau Hat Shoppe on Main Street, U.S.A., in Magic Kingdom Park. At the Disneyland Resort, the offer is available at Main Street Mad Hatter in Disneyland park and Elias & Co. in Disney California Adventure park. The offer begins today, while supplies last, so don’t miss out!

etg245814SMALL.jpg

We also have a few other items for graduates, such as magnets, key chains and plush. My daughter really wanted a Duffy the Disney Bear to take with her to college in the fall. You can find him in select locations at Disney Parks and on our Disney Parks online store.

Congratulations and “ears to you,” Grads!

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2013/06/ears-to-graduates-with-special-limited-time-magic-promotion-at-disney-parks/