What Loop/Level of site should we book?

We are really considering heading down to Fort Wilderness in April. This will be our 2nd trip to Disney, but first trip camping at Fort Wilderness. If we bring our own camper (we have considered renting, but that is a whole nother post for another thread), it is 22ft long that expands to 27ft long due to a rear slide. It does not have a slide on the side, but I would like to use our awning. We will not have our own golf cart, but would consider renting one if need be. I personally like more shaded sites that are further away from your neighbors. We have 4 kiddos, and they need some space to "be kids". I would love to be walking distance from the marina and stuff, but if we can just drive a golf cart up there and park it, I guess it wouldn't be necessary. What loop or site level would you choose for our family? 

I'm going to jump in before FWG and tell you to get a full hookup - preferably 1600 so it's a short walk to the pool. The sites in full are generally more spread out and have less traffic so IMO it's a better location for active children to play & ride bikes/scooters/ect.

... and that sandpad? those premium people look at it all wrong. I prefer to consider it an added bonus... like beachfront property

• 2 weeks later...

We used to think premium was the only way to go but, the last trip we stayed in 1700 and loved it. Trees, room between pads and quite enough that kids (not ours, we're way old) could play in the street.  The only thing is you either get a lot of walking or need a golf cart.  Course with a cart you can go looping.

Looping:  Riding around the fort looking for Fiends and drinks. 

Enjoy