Any one had a KZ or Work & Play trailer

We are on our second kz. IMHO, they are definitely built better than most. But if ruggedness is what you want over comfort go with the work play.

I thought you had a KZ but I couldn't remember. Well I actually want rugged comfort.

I agree that KZ is thought of as being a little superior to most trailers, and I'm sure that there are many people that have had a good experience with them.  However, my neighbor purchased a KZ triple axle fiver which continously had problems.  It stayed in the shop for weeks at a time and he finally got rid of it the first of this year--traded it for a Pinnacle.  I guess there is a bummer in any brand that's out there.

I had two KZ's the first was a 1990 Sportsman fiver the second I just traded off and was a 2008 spree TT. I loved both of them as they were very comfortable. I would have bought another if they made the configuration that I wanted. I had some problems with both of them but it was all minor. The factor is about 35 miles from my house and they repaired it twice no questions asked (once was even out of warranty and they still took care of it) My new fiver is off the Cardinal line and is a much higher end but Im nervous that I would not get the care out of Forest River I did with KZ. KZ is still a family owned business and they do still care about there customers. One of my friends has a work and play and he has had great luck with it as well. I highly recommend KZ's products.  8)

Hello old Dis friend. I've been away far too long. Here's my .02.

Both are great brands. We actually want a Work & Play because we've gotten back into ATV racing. Our Cyclone has been a lemon since day one.

But the KZ is a great camper. Their MXT line carries a two-year warranty. Most brands only go one year so to me that tells me they believe in the quality of their campers. We have friends with a Spree and its been great.

If you're doing something like racing or something similar, I'd go Work & Play. If its more camping and golf cart toting, the KZ will probably be a more comfortable choice.

Hello old Dis friend. I've been away far too long. Here's my .02.

Both are great brands. We actually want a Work & Play because we've gotten back into ATV racing. Our Cyclone has been a lemon since day one.

But the KZ is a great camper. Their MXT line carries a two-year warranty. Most brands only go one year so to me that tells me they believe in the quality of their campers. We have friends with a Spree and its been great.

If you're doing something like racing or something similar, I'd go Work & Play. If its more camping and golf cart toting, the KZ will probably be a more comfortable choice.

We went and looked at both trailers. While we liked them both the KZ is going to be a better choice of us. Our use for the trailer is just camping and hauling the golf cart also bikes when the campgrounds say no cart. I have always wanted a work and play but we wanted a little more comfort.